SpeechAir Smart Voice Recorder – PSP2000
Smart recording on the go with Wi-Fi and three professional microphones. The SpeechAir smart voice recorder saves you time and resources by allowing you to work more flexibly than ever before. Integrated Wi-Fi functionality facilitates quick file download from any network. Recordings are encrypted in real time for maximum data security. The device also features three microphones dedicated to outstanding voice recording quality.
Superior audio quality and design:Show More
- Three dedicated microphones for optimized voice recording
- Large speaker for crystal clear audio playback
- Gorilla glass touch screen and shockproof, antimicrobial housing for durability
- Wear-free slide switch and function key for ultimate usability
Enhanced productivity:Show More
- Wi-Fi, LAN, Bluetooth, USB and VoIP to stay connected anywhere you go
- Barcode scanner and camera for quick file association
- Docking station for fast battery charging
Designed for professionals: Show More
- Philips dictation recorder app with professional dictation features
- File encryption for maximum data security
- Dictation software for an efficient workﬂow
- Optional remote administration for hassle-free central administration
Build your own solution: Show More
- Software development kit (SDK) for SpeechAir customized app creation
- Hardware SDK for seamless integration into your own workﬂow solution
- Android OS for intuitive use and app installation
Three professional microphones: Show More
- Three professional microphones deliver ultimate sound quality in any recording situation. The 360° microphone is ideal for recording dictations and meetings. The direction microphone is best suited for noisy environments. For VoIP telephony the SpeechAir uses a dedicated microphone.
- Wear-free slide switch: The ergonomic and wear-free slide switch is designed for efficient single-handed operation without having to look down at the device. It allows for quick and easy dictation handling (play, pause, stop, fast forward, fast rewind). A customizable function key above the slider gives quick access to the dictation app.
Docking station: Show More
- The docking station with an anti-theft system (Kensington lock) automatically transfers all your recordings to your computer and quickly re-charges your device. The LAN connection allows you to transfer your fi les directly from the docking station without a computer.
- Large speaker: The large speaker allows you to playback your recordings in crystal-clear audio quality.
Wi-Fi, LAN, USB and Bluetooth: Show More
Save time by transferring your finished recordings wirelessly to your transcription staff and directly access client or patient data. UseWi-Fi for VoIP calls and access your emails and calendar. Use Bluetooth to send and receive data or to connect external speakers.
Philips Dictation app: Show More
- The integrated recorder app comes with professional dictation features such as editing modes, priority, EOL flag, enhanced data and dictation list as well as sending options (to network folder, Philips Speech Live services or email recipients).
- Gorilla glass and antimicrobial housing: Gorilla glass makes the device scratch and shock resistant. The device is shock proof according to military standard 516.6. The housing is made of antimicrobial synthetics. These materials work against bacteria and various microorganisms to ensure hygienic working.
Barcode scanner and camera: Show More
- The camera allows you to conveniently attach photos supporting your dictations. It can alsobe used as an integrated barcode scanner linking client or patient data to a recording.
- Remote administration: Optional remote administration using Philips Remote Device Management software allowsIT administrators to manage, configure and update dictation hardware centrally, saving valuable time and resources.
Maximum data security: Show More
Recordings are encrypted in real time using the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256bit, which has been approved in the USA for the most highly classifi ed government information. A PIN code protects the device against unauthorized use. Settings can be locked, for instance connection to Wi-Fi networks can be restricted.
Dictation workflow: Show More
- SpeechAir optionally comes with Philips SpeechExec Pro Dictate software for an efficient and streamlined offline office workﬂow (Included with PSP1200). The Philips SpeechLive service transfers your dictation workﬂow to the cloud and features online speech recognition and a transcription service.
- Software development kit (SDK): The software development kit (SDK) allows you to customize your existing app to use the different microphones, speakers, slide switch, function key, microphone sensitivity and LED.
Hardware SDK: Show More
- The Hardware SDK allows the integration of SpeechAir into other workﬂ ow solutions, such as hospital information systems (HIS) or law practice management software. This allows for simple access to client or patient data directly on your SpeechAir to achieve a smoother workﬂow.
- Android operating system: Android is a secure and intuitive operating system which allows you to install apps on your SpeechAir and have all important applications on one single device.